What is the Hellstore.net?Hellstore is service, where users bet their items and the system selects the winner, who gets all contributed items. Our site is working with CS:GO items.
How to use?
- Authorize through Steam in the site’s top right corner (Log in Steam).
- Select the appropriate game.
How to play?
- All participants contribute items (skins CS:GO) When maximum number of items are completed or game time passed, the system randomly selects the winner, who takes all. Mostly wins one, who contributed the more expensive skins.
Principe is simple
The more and more expensive items you bet, the greater chance to hit the jackpot! But even putting 1 cent, you have the opportunity to get all the items!
Rules and specialities:
- items is transferred directly into the automatic mode. Rarely the time of issue may be delayed up to several minutes.
- Every time when you bet skins, you agree with the rules of use of the site.
- To support our project, we take dynamic commision
- If your inventory is closed or you didn’t specify the correct link to the inventory, the next try to send the prize will be in 15 minutes.
- We take skins only for CS: GO. Also we can guarantee proper valuation of things only when it is on the SteamAnalyst, otherwise your item may be misjudged.
- We don’t save any user data, except login to Steam and your link to your inventory.
- Your avatar and the name of Steam will be available to all users only after bringing in a deposit subjects.
Rules in the chat:
- The position of the rules of behavior in chat of Hellstore.net
- Any disturbance of one of these rules is punishable by a temporary ban and to life off the chat.
- In the chat Hellstore.net are forbidden:
- 1.Flooding (ask the drop, share things in the same sense, etc.)
- 2.Insult, humiliate in any words, methods chat members.
- 3.Discuss work of site administration, dispute etc.
- Rules of behavior in Chat
- 1.Moderator is always right and isn’t bound to anyone!
- 2.If you don’t agree with the rules above, then read it as long as you will agree ;)
- 3.Don’t flood (no unnecessary phrases and symbols in the chat).
- 3-a.It is also very advisable not to write your message in uppercase. (in capital letters).
- 3-b.It is not recommended to use FlOaTiNg TyPe. This is equated to a higher point.
- 4.Propagandize violence, race or ethnic discrimination, advertise drugs or something.
- 5.No one has the right to swear very rude or foul language in any form, even with the replacement of the word with other characters. Nor is forbidden simply insulting members of the chat.
- 6.Prohibited deception (entry under other registered users). This is regarded as a violation and is punishable by ban chat forever.
- 7.It is forbidden to write in nikes (links to other resources with the same topics, scripts etc.)
- 8.Don’t throw in the chat Ref links or references to others resources.
- If you break the rules, the moderator gives the size specified in its sole discretion, if someone is against, look at point 1 and 2.
- Hellstore never asks you drop, skins for something.
- Hellstore never changes its constitution, and it is always full.
- Rights and obligations of moderators:
- Look at point 1 and 2.